Thursday, May 1, 2014

Last Blog

These past few weeks have been an eye opener for me: I hate the stock market. I also hate blogging. These past few weeks have also been a constant money loser. At one point Taylor and I had made over ten thousand dollars. We are now down to three thousand. I dont know what went wrong. This is my last blog for the year as 20% time comes to a close. Sometime soon i will have to present what i learned from trying to get involved with stocks. I realize im not very good at makeing wise decisions when it comes to stocks. Along with 20% time the school year is coming to a close, thank goodness. I doubt i will every get involved with stocks again. I guess the experience has not been all bad though. Maybe somewhere down the road i will find a use for the barbell technique... or maybe not. Good Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment